I have some online videos and slide presentations available on this site as well.
Downloadable copies, notes, slides, etc.: Recent Presentations
- Business plan workshop, for SBA community team, June 2011
- Angel Investment 101, for Willamette Angel Conference, March 2011
- SCORE business plan workshop, Eugene, OR February, 2011
- 3 Weeks to Startup, Entrepreneur.com Growth Conference, Atlanta, January, 2011
- Business plan workshop, Disney Entrepreneur Center, December, 2010
- Teaching Entrepreneurship by Teaching Planning, Disney Entrepreneurship Center, December, 2010
- 10 Lessons Learned in 22 Years of Bootstrapping, Disney Entrepreneurship Center, December, 2010
- Business plan financials, Gigot Center, University of Notre Dame, November, 2010
- Top 10 Business Plan Mistakes, Bend Venture Conference, Bend, Oregon, October 2010.
- NACCE curriculum presentation, Orlando, October 11, 2010
- ASBDC curriculum presentation, San Antonio, September, 2010
- SCORE workshop, Eugene, August 18, 2010
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Network, May 2010
- Wedding Planner Magazine, Webinar, May 2010
- Food Business Boot Camp, Corvallis, February 2010: Three files available, this one with general slides and this second one with a recap of the tables we did together to show the compete business plan tables for a hypothetical business. Also, the Business Plan Pro file we generated is downloadable as “food business boot camp sample.bpdx.”
- SCORE workshop, business planning, Eugene, February 2010
- Smartups business plan workshop, Eugene, February 2010
- Startup in 3 Weeks for Entrepreneur/UPS Growth 2.0 Conference, Miami, January 2010
- Business planning for Duke’s Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, January 2010
- The Business Plan as Teaching Tool, NACCE 2009, Chicago, IL, Oct. 12, 2009
- Business Plan Workshop, ASBDC 2009, Orlando, FL, Sept. 15, 2009
- The SBA online Business Plan course, offered for free as an online course at the SBA website. This is also available as an online course on one of my blogs. Click here for the online version.
You must log in to post a comment.