The following omits more than 3,000 blog posts since 2007, dozens of magazine articles since 2000, and hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles during the 1970s. These are either books or software products.
- Sales and Market Forecasting for Entrepreneurs, Business Expert Press, 2010.
- 3 Weeks to Startup, with Sabrina Parsons, Entrepreneur Press, 2008.
- The Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan, Entrepreneur Press, 2008
- Business Plan Pro, Palo Alto Software, 1994-2008 (11th version). (Conceptual author, not programmer)
- Hurdle: the Book on Business Planning, Palo Alto Software, 1998, 2004.
- CPA’s Guide to Developing Effective Business Plans, Harcourt Brace, 1999 (four editions; republished later by Aspen Press.
- Business Plan Toolkit, Palo Alto Software, 1987
- Time and Task Management with dBASE III M&T Publishing, 1987
- Sales Management with dBASE III with Diskette M&T Publishing, 1986
- Business Planning with IBM Personal Decision Software, Dow Jones-Irwin, 1986
- Jazz: the Inside Track, Microtext-McGraw-Hill, 1985
- Working Smart with Electronic Spreadsheets, Hayden Books, 1984
- Mexico: New Look at a Maturing Market, Business International, 1979
- Cuba At the Turning Point, Business International, 1977
You must log in to post a comment.