So, on last day of the year, eve of a new year and (I think … correct me if I’m wrong) a new decade, Steve Blank posted his optimistic 2011 may mark the beginning of a golden era for entrepreneurs on VentureBeat.
He cites several reason, all of which make sense to me:
- Compressing the product development cycle.
- Startups Built For Thousands Rather than Millions of Dollars.
- The New Structure of the Venture Capital industry.
- Entrepreneurship as Its Own Management Science.
- Consumer Internet Driving Innovation.
Interesting: thoughtful, and well reasoned. Let’s hope he’s right.